I f you know Katchin on Gab, please say a prayer for her! She has Cancer and needs all the prayers she can get! She is working with getting the help she needs to try to beat this!!!

She is a kind soul!!!πŸ’›

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I try to do my best and never give up

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Petra liebe to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over "Katchin". May she have a rock solid faith in You. Bless her with strength, peace of mind, love, support, guidance, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Kris, I don't know Katchin but please pass my prayer on to her. πŸ’•

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I certainly will!!! And TY!!! I will pass along all your prayers!!! πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™β€πŸ™did you tell her about ivermectin ,fenben protocol?

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

TY!!! Yes, a few times and she is working on it atm!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers going up for Katchin.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread