#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Soul Contract / History / National Greatness Agenda / False Reality / The Code Of Life Luna And Sol ๐ŸŒ•โ˜€๏ธ/ I Am Bringing Order On Earth / I Am Ready To Go / So Far No Response / Higher Understanding / Repent And Be Encouraged / The Fountain Of Hecate โ›ฒ/ Squirrel Visions ๐Ÿฟ/ Because We Are The Storm โ›ˆ/ Trust The Process / Him And Me Coming Together โค/ Discover Who You Are / A True Psychic Ability ๐Ÿ”ฎ/ Gets Superpowers / Let Me Blow Your Mind / Can I Predict The Future / Shocking Revelations / Generation Y / Ariel Mother Is Goddess ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ/ I Will Shock The World / Donald Trump Is A Dragon ๐Ÿ‰/ Decoding Reality / She Is A Peace Making Prophet โœŒ/ Signs Are Everywhere / Music And Art Healing Care ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽจ/ Look What You Made Me Do / Its Now Your Time / Warning Signs Ignored โš ๏ธ/ Gematria Code Of God No Escape ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ I Am An Energy Healer ๐ŸŒˆ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=loading%20medical%20supplies
226-622
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Strongโ€™s Concordance

Greek - to speak the truth
Hebrew - a signal, as a flag, beacon, monument, omen, prodigy, evidence, mark, miracle, sign, token

Greek - destroy, die, lose, perish
Hebrew - to gather, remove

Greek - fallen from heaven
Hebrew - a pit, trench, ditch or a beam, rafter

Greek - just now, present
Hebrew - a ration of food

Greek - sacrifice
Hebrew - a revelation, vision

Greek - agree, are, be, were
Hebrew - a Gilonite

Greek - deep
Hebrew - treacherous

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it