Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776

Only people mentioned by @Nevergiveup in this post can reply

Yes....

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

It's just not something you can tell people so they believe it if it's not told them by their doctor or the mainstream media.

So much suffering could have been avoided.

I pray people wake up soon.

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Its habbening

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

The world is finding out despite their attempts to keep the masses brainwashed. Many people have awoken and have stopped all vaccines and are learning about what the Medical establishment is really about and it sure as hell is not there to help humanity. The Rockerfellers played a huge part in suppressing natural medicine and took over the medical industrial complex to suppress anyone finding out about the true cures. Still going on today but their time is coming when all will be exposed.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Not surprised. I never trusted or believed doctors.

Wait. What? 😎 NCSWIC. Nothing...

I gather some may get pretty pissed off

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I think much of the population is so brainwashed and dependent on 'experts' they won't be able to change their mind no matter what 'proof' they see. I hope I'm wrong.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Cures released.... Now we awaken the Mass... its here

In response Love Wins to her Publication

4-6%..... rest are awakening.... its gonna get bumpy.... Pray for those that got the REAL shot... (my family included)... we will save as many as possible.... God will help us

(4) Show this thread

The world knows, Wyatt. Most are too stupid to care.