Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
mark kub

This is a crazy story.

Pregnant woman has bleeding, standard of care for her diagnosis is early delivery, but she wakes up to find they gave her an abortion. https://www.liveaction.org/news/mom-flown-idaho-utah-wakes-dismembered-son/

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response mark kub to his Publication

When I was pregnant with my 1st child I was bleeding. I remember asking the doctor what was happening to me. The idiot doctor told me point blank. "Your baby is trying to spontaneously abort itself." I was horrified and when I needed to make my next appointments I told the receptionist not to let that man come anywhere near me. It was that baby that I could have died with on 9/11 (had I not gotten a 2nd job offer) who woke me up at the age of 15. That angel has been my support through these last 9 years.

Week 20 😱

Early

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😭 Unbelievable