Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Dear God Almighty help us to protect life from the point of conception throughout all stages of life. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name I pray, may we be victorious over all evil, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I was horrified over the NY Legislature's 2015 demonic, cold-blooded decision about abortion. When Cuomo passed the bill, they cheered.
Later, I saw a former nurse relate how late term abortions are done and I wrote the following:

(1) Show this thread

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I shared your post,however, with sickening twisted 💩💩it concerns… I could not like the post! YAHUAH HELP US!!! Yahusha come take us home! This world is evil!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

yes, clicking 'like' is impossible.
I was horrified in 2015 at the NY Legislature's demonic, cold-blooded decision about abortion. When Cuomo passed the bill, the legislature cheered.
Later, I saw a former nurse relate how late term abortions are done and I wrote the following:

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

excuse me while I go lose my shit

I've gotten sick every time I see this stuff.
There are no words, because it's so awful,
however, I was thinking about the political ramifications.
About the election, and beyond, people still need to wake up.
NY and California have the largest populations, they can control laws alone, like the ones for abortion.
So that's why Roe v. Wade must go back to the states.
NY and CA cannot be allowed to decide this for the entire country.
I'm brainstorming or trying.
So, does that make any sense?

(1) Show this thread