NG member interviewed on GMA. Listen carefully 35 seconds in: "Peaceful transition OF military power"...

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

When I listened to the whole video it sounded different Jimbo. I thought there was going to be transfer to military from the above, but ... watch this

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/news/video/head-dc-national-guard-discusses-inauguration-security-75318914

I caught that. 30 secondss in .

he said in military power. but...important is "the storm" from Pr. Trump

I understood: "..to help support the military service and the police department with the peaceful transition in military power"

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Would someone please tell me why when I posted the link, it didn't show the image

I have played it now several times, over and over and I hear. Peaceful transition TO Military Power.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Sven Thiess to his Publication

I thought the same at first, but then caught the "of" after fowarding and backing up. Either way I believe we will see a transition of the military until a "lawful" election to take place.#TheMilitaryIsTheOnlyWay

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

GOING DOWN

Not sure he said that. He could also have said Peaceful transition with Military Power. OF would make no sense. It would have to be a transition TO Military power. He mumbles and the mask doesn't help.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

idk i dont usually see National Gaurd in Army fatigues. content with wearing that mask as well. being mainstream doesnt help either lmao

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response michael griggs to his Publication

i find it unusual that hes wearing old camo as well

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

That IS what he said. No question. Thanks for sharing! Made me feel better. I have faith but sometimes having it backed up is a great feeling!

Could he just have meant from president to president?

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Joy Soderberg to his Publication

What else could it mean? And why military specifically. Transfer of power includes command over the military as well.

(1) Show this thread

I'm not sure the military are interview trained 🤣or its a deliberate slip

Revelation 1:18 KJV- I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

"Peaceful transfer of Military Power."

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Wow!!!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Well then.. That is interesting.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

the power is going from POTUS to the US military.

I heard that line as well when I was watching the interview...things that make you go hmmm...🤔

thats what he said!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

George wasnt paying attention OR he didnt want to go there ...

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Bingo. And i have told people Trump did not concede

Happy Trump Warrior!! Always seeking the TRUTH!

Interesting!