Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Exactly WHICH Oath is she talking about...and to whom... is the Question.#Justsaying

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

"Fullfill your oath". Hahahahahahaha whew hahahahahaha.

Guess what, Killary. You're next!

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

If I knew I would get suspended in twatter I would of liked to go with a bang. I wish i can log back in to tell to shut the hell up😡

piece of💩

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

GOOD THING THE REAL ONE IS GONE

Fuck this demon bitch already! 😒

Yawn. This is the boring part of the movie. Just C so was can get the scare and move on to the D.

Truth seeker, researcher, anon, digital soldier, family man patiently waiting for justice to be delivered

is it even really her or has she been taken out already?

bat shit crazy

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

WHAT SHE MEANT TO SAY

*You Need To Stop Him

*He Is About To Have Us All Arrested

*Stop him now or the next insurrection will be the military coming for our asses.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

YES, Now she is speaking from the dead!!! Good Lord, give it up!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Somebody toss some more dirt on that corpse...

PS: She's dead

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

she already did a horizontal slide into a deep hole.

What Oath would that be Hillary... the one y'all took to Satan when you got your eyes blacked?

admitting he is still president 🤔

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Dear H3ll: Please please.... DO NOT REJECT this byatch!!! We've stuck with her long enough. Heaven closed its door on her. Your turn, H3ll!
Thanks, Patriot999

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Yes but who writes her tweets... it's not her

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

White Hats

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

white hats have control of MANY elite accounts................
lots.....

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

23=PAIN FOR HER
DEAD CAT HERE!
SHAME NANA THINKS THAT WE REALLY DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO TRY HER BUT SHE STILL HAS TO ANSWER TO GOD!
I THINK SHE DIED AFTER THE 9/11 SPEACH.

YOU KNOW NANA HAS A QUESTION:
SO WAS THERE A WAY THIS EVIL ONE COULD BE BURIED TO PREVENT HER FROM REINCARNATING?

and what oath wpuld that be, Hillary?

🖕 HILLARY

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

shes a good actress, following the script well. he real killary is dead dunno if it was execution orKuru but shes dead and the world has more light because of it. her and huma,,,dead.

⚰️🪦

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

screw you fake hillary clinton

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Blah! Blah! Blah!
Irrelevant babblings from the Evil Toad of the Swamp.

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

If they fulfilled their oath you would have been convicted years ago....🤔

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

guess she missed Rubio's question........lol.......if they "convict and disqualify him, does it set a precedent to say, do the same to a former Sec of State and can she be locked up"

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

Well she is desd so....

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication

Right..irrelevant

(1) Show this thread