Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

George Floyd died from fentanyl overdose!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Best friends and coworker with George Floyd!

👉🏻recombine (DNA) in the double-stranded form.

Interestingly, the 👉🏻opsin is co- localised with green-sensitive ... PCR amplification was performed at 👉🏻annealing temperatures of 40 ...

In response The Mac to his Publication

Opsins are proteins that bind to light-reactive chemicals to underlie vision, phototaxis, circadian ... It is not known if these mRNAs are translated.

(1) Show this thread

All American Woman, WWG1WGA, Wife of Marine Vet / Fire Captain, Mother of 4, Raise Your Vibe, God is my #1

As much as I wish it was true I dont believe it is.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

I knew he looked familiar!! TOTAL SHAM!!
Where is George Floyd?!?

Here to stand for what's right

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

dont mean to sound stupid or even ignorant but could that fau been the day george jr was executed? but ff to creat problems due to his death? ive been trying to learn all Q because i stand for a better america and for it to be safe for children. im thankful that ive leatned so much over the years since 9/11 but Q showed me so much more. bit hey i was just taking a guess at it.

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

I'm Still Looking For His Legs

(4) Show this thread