🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

🌟 A Light On Truth 🌟 Flat Earth?
If the earth was flat Cats would have pushed everything off by now... see picture

May this post put to rest a theory that has taken many off track from more important things in this world, such as awakening to TRUTH, our very existence, our freedoms, loving each other & creating a future we can celebrate.
👇LINK
https://forthepeople.space/flat-earth/

Q 2622
Just to shut the FLAT EARTHers up Q,
Is the Earth flat?
>4281479
No.

Flat Earthers claim the moon landing was fake because NASA is trying to hide that the earth is flat. The moon landing was filmed in studios to show us the MOON they want us to see. We have been to the moon many times, just not the way humans would imagine arriving there. If humanity was shown what exists on the moon & how we get there, the controllers would have a lot more difficulty enslaving us. -Q

THE FLAT EARTH PSYOP SERVED MANY AGENDAS, ONE BEING TO HIDE THE SIZE OF THIS PLANET & THE CAGE THEY SEALED US IN

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Q says the earth is not flat, and says JFK JR is not alive. Now what?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

NFwK 🌟

🌟FYI - The mind is an Alien ‘implant’, so to speak, used as a leash to lead us where they want us to go. The mind is where the illusion exists. When you live In the heart (discern) you KNOW what is REAL & you remain real …not a cloned replica 'they' can cut n' paste. 😎

🌟Q with Ted Mahr, December 2020

TM: Is JFK Jr. part of Q?
Q: So we have to be very careful because many of these families want their own anonymity for our benefit. Our benefit meaning it is up to us to DESCRIBE to ourselves what we believe in.

You are on the trail correctly. These are people who have our best interest at hand. Mine, yours, all of us & believing the information is up to YOU. Doing something with the information is up to you. You can assume that there are other families as well, that are very AWARE of how consciousness is transmitted through a UNIverse… through a FREQUENCY to a planet from the consciousness that’s being transmitting from the planet. https://forthepeople.space/q-on-jfk-

Well, I can tell you this much about me right now. I see very quick glimpses of people, and when I look at them they disappear very quickly. Also, my intuition, which has always been good, has become extremely accurate lately. What that means, I don't know. Something has changed.

NFwK 🌟 Thank you for sharing, YES! Definitely the 🌟Awakening🌟 God’s pure universal love binary system is now downloading into you, the organic living computer.

Beautiful and *awe* inspiring! NOW will be the MOST super-natural insperience you will ever have. God is SUPERNATURAL and so are we & we will have MANY of the SUPERNATURAL powers return to us.

Reads like the snaspses of your right brain are activating ...seeing other souls or dimensions - called bleed throughs, and a KNOWING, increased 'feeling' about people and situatiions... and many other insperiences most likely too!

JUST KNOW YOU ARE LOVE. The STRONGEST and most POWERFUL FORCE in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE! LOVE is YOUR “COOL” 😎 WEAPON🌟

I can 100% tell you, no matter if you or real or a bot, these things are happening to me.

NFwK 🌟 LOVE Dolores Cannon... she was a hypnotherapist and publisher, and a promoter of fringe theories relating to aliens and alternative realities. In this video she shares why your Spirit chose to be here now 🌟 INJOY

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it