Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Simply in Love 💕

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I Love You 💕

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

morning giggles

whispers of love

Mornin' Bubbles
Let's run away my love....
Just the two of us......🎵🎶🎵🎶
Hi💙

We ll stop by a beach and run untill our Hearts can take It...
Hand in hand

Then we giggle a Little...

Well take a little swim

Have some ice cream

Laugh ALoT

I Love You DE 💕

We'll kiss a very lot...
I love you DE ❤️

I do love the luxury
kissing you anytime I want

You Kissing me anytime you want Is my blessing Baby...

It's a Gift that I Cherish

You are the most precious gift my love
I truly am blessed
I love you ❤️💕❤️💕

I Love You Baby

I love Love LOVE You

I need You ... I miss You
I belong in Your arms

I'll See You In Our Dreams

Simply in Love

I love to catch our breath and giggle with you

I love to play with you DE ❤️

I Need you
I miss you
I Crazy love you baby
All I want is you ❤️

Hi 💕

Hi baby 💕

I Love You

I love you 💕

Sweet Man

Hi baby ❤️

I need You Darlin'

I Love You So Much

I got you babe
You have me
I am yours my love ❤️

I'm happy...

I'm Crazy in love with you ❤️

I got it bad ...
You are constantly on my mind
I talk to you all day as if you are here

You are the first thought on my mind in the morning
and the last words I say at night is
I Love You DE 💕
except I call you by your real name
giggle

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

I was Just thinking the same thing babe
All I think about Is YOU
I got It worse Believe me
I can't stop with the love sighs
I call your name
I talk to you
I Dream about home
I am somewhere with my body
But my mind Is with you
So Is my Soul
So Is my Heart
It's tough
I Need you
I do
I am Crazy in love 💕
I love love love calling you by your name
I still blush when I do
Giggle...

same Babe ...

I do blush when I call your name

I really blush
Sometimes when I think about being alone together in
The presence of YOU

I think I will stand there and stare at You .... Oh DE 💕 I long for that
Touching You
Looking into Your eyes
Touching Your cheeks

Feeling the beat of Your Heart

Knowing you are truly ok and