@corpus question for, my nephew is thinking Kennedy would be a better prez than Trump.
What says you :)

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Considering they`re all controlled by the same people , it doesn`t make any difference.

Each and every "candidate" for every state is controlled through some fraternity or brotherhood.
To get to a top position you can be sure they have been well "educated" (read brainwashed) into believing what their particular agenda is.
Take RFK as an instance.
From day one he was given an agenda to work (so called) for the indigenous tribes in USA, that, and vaccines.
Unlike Trump, who came through on the back of the most corrupt New York Mafia his entire life and who is utterly controlled by them.
They seem very disparate, BUT they are not, because at the top of the pile the very same people control them.
It`s always been the same.
Biden is also their puppet, again, just a different agenda. They have ALL had their minds corrupted out of greed and like all the others sold their souls to the money devils

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

The 'cult grps' each with their own 'agenda' but all working for Heaven's ReJects.
Recently I've been noticing how the POW/MIA flag is similar to the pirates 🏴‍☠️☠️ flag.
'death' cults same fallen spirit(s) behind them.
The fixture in the background is supposed to be a prison camp guard, but probably means something else for the sickos.

The entire picture is symbolic.
Everything they do or say involves or invokes some kind of symbolism.
It`s something I studied in depth 30 years ago. It`s come in very useful these last few years in understanding just how easily they have woven it into every conceivable way into society and our everyday psyche.
Once you understand it, it makes living your life less stressful because you can learn how to ignore it and say eff off at every instance. That way it negates what they are trying to do.

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Yep, they adore the rituals too.
All boring.
Like all the cutting & blood sacrifices that go on w/ the med field - arcade, & unnecessary, but used to honor their sick religion.

Couldn`t agree more.

(1) Show this thread