@corpus question for, my nephew is thinking Kennedy would be a better prez than Trump.
What says you :)

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Considering they`re all controlled by the same people , it doesn`t make any difference.

Each and every "candidate" for every state is controlled through some fraternity or brotherhood.
To get to a top position you can be sure they have been well "educated" (read brainwashed) into believing what their particular agenda is.
Take RFK as an instance.
From day one he was given an agenda to work (so called) for the indigenous tribes in USA, that, and vaccines.
Unlike Trump, who came through on the back of the most corrupt New York Mafia his entire life and who is utterly controlled by them.
They seem very disparate, BUT they are not, because at the top of the pile the very same people control them.
It`s always been the same.
Biden is also their puppet, again, just a different agenda. They have ALL had their minds corrupted out of greed and like all the others sold their souls to the money devils

Yep, agree.
A strong 'mind-bend' has gone on ~ some realize it, some not.
Built in us is the desire for something Really Good to Be in this world, but the wrong spirits are in charge.
Thanks for you take & Info.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Your welcome.
Everything I write is my opinion based on many years of research.
But they are just that -----my opinions.
but I have the courage of my convictions to share them
others may care to dis agree and I am fine with that.
I`m more than willing to enter discourse at any time