US Army Honor Guard Veteran๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q๐Ÿธ Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist โ˜„๏ธ Messianic Judaism โœก๏ธ Yeshua HaMashiach

JFK Jr flew N529JK today. Big Comms.

Date:
Take-off:
Tuesday 7-2-2024 = 17 = Q

Land:
Tuesday 7-2-2024 = 17 = Q

Times:
Take-off: 9:16 EDT

Land : 10:00 EDT

9 + 1 + 6 + 1 = 17 = Q

Then he flies a figure 8 pattern. The flight time is 44 minutes. 44m = 4:4
Breaking the 8. Breaking the curse of the satanic Deep State as Juan O. Savin would say it.

JFK Jr has flown a lot recently. Sorry I fall behind because Iโ€™m busy. Also some are not so easy to decipher ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

However, I always check to see what heโ€™s doing at least once a day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

US Army Honor Guard Veteran๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q๐Ÿธ Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist โ˜„๏ธ Messianic Judaism โœก๏ธ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

JFK Jr flies N529JK again today Sunday 7-7-2024.

He flies the pattern of an obvious triangle. Triangle bases are stable. Maybe the message is about stability? We are stable. ?

The take-off flight time is 9:19EDT
= 9 - 1 + 9 = 17 = Q

Other number patterns?

On the NW leg he crosses Hwy 17.

On the E leg he crosses Hwy 17 again.

Very interesting airfield that he flies near to where he crosses Hwy 17 on the NW leg โ€ฆ Lost Griz Aerodrome & Powered Paragliding USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

JFK Jr was/is a powered paraglider pilot too๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค™ Recall he broke his ankle in a hard PP landing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Also he lands back at Marine Base Quantico (NYG) after the flight.

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Who can fly in and out of Quantico
(NYG)?

This is where the presidential helicopters ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿšare located.

Only the military from what I understand. JFK Jr is in safe hands
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine
_Corps_Air_Facility_Quantico

Only people mentioned by @GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glyn Howard, click on at the bottom under it