2 libtard stories from yesterday

I feel like this is a strange libtard hallucination going on right now

1. I saw a car with a sticker on the trunk saying "arrest trump" with a pic of trump's mugshot, but this idiot does not realize we don't care any more cuz their right to free speech = my right to free speech (but a libtard would go nuts if it were the other way around)

2. libtard told her ex she wants to take their autistic child and move to Albania if Trump gets voted back in cuz he will put her in jail and put all austic children in jail, and arrestall LGTBQ plus Agenda 2025 is Trump (no, it is effing not, it is just fear-mongering propaganda). Well, she can go to Albania but the child stays in USA, and if she tries to take the child without a court order, it is called kidnapping. All because she says her research shows it is only $10K a year to live there (no she does not speak the language and she knows not even one person who lives in Europe, much less Albania). 😳
😣👀

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Albania is empty of young men, they have all moved to the U.K.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Derek Storey to his Publication

😜😝 yes, I think she is looking for someone

ty for telling me that. I did not know. I figure she is looking online already and probably at a fake profile.

(1) Show this thread