Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

I’m trying to get my husband to wager with me. He says Tim Scott is Trump’s pick & I say John is. He won’t take my money! Says my pick is a guaranteed loss. 😂

I don’t know if the RNC is the public announcement…
but oh how good it will feel, to be rewarded for having faith.

I don’t even feel the need to say I told you so. Just going to wait for the questions asking, “How did you know.”

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

John is Trump
John Jr is VP

(1) Show this thread

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

I am hoping this push to force Biden to step down is designed to bring out the puppetmasters for the public. There is no other way to explain how some of these individuals who publicly lied for nearly four years suddenly realized that he was incompetent and a criminal. There is no pretending that did not happen and that the damage done to our citizens and country did not happen. There is no take-backs, do-overs, or resets on this.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

This might wake people up!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

If NOT, lots of people are gonna need some explaining to do. You know who you are.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Agreed. If it doesn’t happen we should permanently be forced into exile!

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

More Evil Incoming New Age
Pop Culture Psywar
https://youtu.be/uc2rIEmci0k?si=dg5nnAYuSXbnil5M

(2) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

This has been on my spirit for awhile? we shall see.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

This would be very nice.