Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm CT out loud & then help manifest this amazing future for our children & future generations.

Pray not only for us but also those that can't seem to wake up.

Love to my frens John John@wainthepain01 &@dennis1776 for the beautiful art.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Heavenly Father, our one true and living God, creator of ALL things... we love so very much. We need You so very much. We know we are nothing without You and with You we are everything and will accomplish ALL things.
We all join together to worship You, to receive You and be Your vessel to do Your work and prosper Your will for us.
I pray Matthew 5:10-12. I ask for the gift of resiliency. Resiliency. For the capacity to withstand opposition and to recover quickly from difficulty. I pray that we live for revival and not religion. That we live revival like the New Testament, The revival lifestyle of authentic community, prayer, fasting, miracles, and bold preaching and holding the church accountable for revival and against religion and when the enemy tries to intimidate us; I declare the that Jesus come to destroy the works of the devil. Make our faces shine and let us see the glory of Jesus. We choose You and You alone are worthy of it all.