🌟 Presidential Commission 2025 🌟

β€œIn recent decades, there has been an unexplained and alarming growth in the prevalence of chronic illnesses and health problems, especially in children. We’ve seen a stunning rise in autism, auto-immune disorders, obesity, infertility, serious allergies, and respiratory challenges.

It is time to ask: What is going on?

When I am back in the White House, I will establish a special Presidential Commission of independent minds who are not bought and paid for by Big Pharma, and I will charge them with investigating what is causing the decades-long increase in chronic illnesses...I will ask them to publish recommendations for how every American child can have a safe and healthy childhood.β€œ

~ President Trump

πŸ‘‡ FULL POST by Q πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space/presidential-commission-2025/

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

No need for all that.... Cleaning up the diet and vaccine regime and supplementing with medicinal grade nutrition will correct it all. Easy Peasy... I've been teaching others how to do for 10 plus years.
Cured my daughter of Autisim and scoliosis with no surgery
Cured my son of Epilepsy
Cured my other son of neurofibromyalgia
Cured my mom of cancer, recovered her from 3 strokes and cured her of diabetes and got her off 12 medications.
Cured my own thyroid cancer in 2014. Still cancer free today.
Dies and supplements. Easy Peasy

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Now we are hearing 2025, in 2023 they said 2024, now it's 2025. Also they said, we will not make it to the election in 2024. Something isn't right.