Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Peter R Horne

*******ATTENTION*******

This is a hidden comment
A reply to a post I will introduce 2 U

Molly Continenza
I believe Princess Diana was good of spirit.
Jonna Statt ...yes more than likely ...the whitehats are inverted too . This plan as U know goes back well over 60 years ...also as U know ..the cabal kept a tight ship ..they didn't mix with normal gendered folk so to infiltrate those cirles
.whitehats had to be inverted .....but the gender inversion doesn't go hand in hand with
Adrenachrome etc...did U know Diana real name...She is
ISABELLA DIANA KENNEDY KALOONI ...
JFK /Grace Kelly's daughter ..by DNA splicing as JFK seems to be inverted..... apparently

Here is the LINK...

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/xqyTY8QZSmr9Ly2b/?mibextid=oFDknk

Always read the Reply z
Its called research....

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

..... This makes things clearer, by her presence in Uniform leaving Navy 1 with President Elect, Donald Trump and JFK jr. left sitting in the helicopter...Bloodlines...
Fight fire with fire...Inversions with a cause...They did not chose 2 B, they were forced 2 B.
Let this MOVIE END NOW...
Come on 5D ... 6000 Patents RELEASED, & WORLD PEACE 4 a 1000 years....
PLEASE !!!!!!!!

ps..Is Baron Trump /
Lady Diana z DNA

BLOODLINEs
BLOODLINES