All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

The "Daily Mail" and the "Guardian" have published some awful articles about John and Carolyn over the past couple of months. (I won't share them here.) They're known for hurting people's character. And they may be helping bad operatives in the U.S. to tarnish the Kennedy name/legacy to hurt RFK Jr.'s political chances. And if ... John Jr. really does step onto the world's stage at some point, the globalists wouldn't want to show them in a favorable light, would they?

I think it's very strange that these publications are harping on the reputation of two people (however famous) that are presumed dead by the media/mainstream world. Why are they wasting their time with this instead of focusing on something more current? There has to be something to it. They are planting info.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elle777 in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Maybe. And it is strange. But I think part of it is that it's the 25th anniversary of the crash this July, and by putting out hit pieces on the Kennedys, they may think they're tarnishing RFK Jr.'s image also, because they're angry he's running for president against their dem candidate.