Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

True.

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

This battle is about organized criminals and not any one group of people or race. If people looked into the various participants in the pandemic they would see all kinds of individuals represented, same as if they looked into the deep state.

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

This belief is a complete scape-goat belief and comment. These kind of beliefs brought about the Inquisitions and the Holocaust of WW2.

There are bad people and bad players in every country and ethnicity.

So are all Italians evil because of the Maria?

Are all Americans evil because we have a deep state running our country and many more countries? Are the people evil or are the governments evil?

Yeshua HaMashiach is Jewish. The Bible, G-d’s word to Man, was scribed by Jews, OT and NT. The first believers were Jews. Salvation was to the Jews first and then to the Gentiles.

Might want to show some respect for the opportunity to know G-d and to receive His gift of salvation. You have Jess to thank for that ..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Im2Fz-gDS7A

Replacement Theology Explained in 6 Minutes - YouTube

What is replacement theology, and why is it so dangerous as a Christian Believer?

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

From book based on Bobby Fisher's life:

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response anon one to her Publication

Fischer was himself Jewish and went on insane nonsensical rants. Though a chess genius, he was unhinged.

(1) Show this thread

True that❗️😏