"If Michelle Obama isn’t dead, she is being held prisoner someplace in the ring of the Dark Satanic Circle, and is in a lot of danger. A considerable lot more people other than I need to start asking and demanding to see her in flesh, immediately.
The blurred pictures of Michelle from military intelligence propaganda arms on NATO allies’ private, restricted, and forbidden access foreign islands in the middle of the Caribbean Sea an the Pacific Ocean on the other side of the midnight are not Michelle Obama and its going on right directly in front of our faces.
Ask Corporate Mass Media, the U.S. government and the hapless and gutless Barack Obama,
"WHERE IS MICHELLE OBAMA? "

https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/?s=manchurian+candidate+Obama

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Why are you referring to him as a her?
The 'real' Barrack was changed out too.
Where are they all going? to the 'Safe Haven' places before the DEW Star Trek beams are shot off?

In response Free Bird to her Publication

I`m not calling Michelle Obama anything, the post is a quote from the link posted.
Where is he/she? same place as everyone else that doesn`t or hasn`t pleased these people, or outlived there usefulness or have become a threat ----in purgatory. .

Got it - brain fog got in the way of me 'seeing' that - didn't go w/ ur thinking :)
Yep, these people are disappearing, and some either being replaced, or just Gone.
Trump said there'd be a 'changing of the guards', but what does that really mean if they're all working for the same fallen spirit? same coin, different side. Not the Answer we're looking for.
The way the CrowsHouse states it the#DePopAgenda may just end the problem for us!
Seeing what's sprayed on the food here in the US_A it's all for Ruin!
you probably have seen evidence of the precious culture who the usurpers 'removed' -it's said every 100 yrs there's a human cleansing or sorts https://t.me/Tartaricos/40389

Changing people out,is not a new phenomena.
These people have been doing it for thousands of years. On the other hand, cloning and more recently cyborgs, totally controlled by CIA, and British intelligence MK Ultra Monarch programming has only been in use the past 100 years or so.
People like Biden and Trump, that were not part of their program from infancy, were, legitimate people, the originals killed off and clones and doubles found that could be controlled.
The old guard has not, nor will be changed, that`s just an illusion they are selling you.
Sure , things are about to change, but ill guarantee it`s not going to be what most Americans think it`s going to be.
I may be wrong, and will be very happy to apologise, but if i was you i wouldn`t be holding my breath . . . . . .

Thanks for your comment & info.
I was listening to 'Reality Control' (CONtrol) by the thecrowhouse & he was saying it's all the Zionist's fault :) But there's more than enough blame to go around! for every affiliation of the 🐍💩😈
I've been watching the '24' series 2003 and it has alot of predictive programming going on or sharing the enemy's narrative (plans). One thing the d'vils like to do is make 'the good guys' stupid, and even Q has posts say, about the enemy 'these guys are Stupid'. Everyone's stupid but them.
I find myself seeing the stupidity of people & myself, which is usually due to 'wrong thinking' or 'wanting'. The#SinNature is very cagey & crafty like the serpent. Being ignorant is being uninformed but having a 'mean spirit' makes one appear lacking and stupid. Waste.
We can only know what we read, hear, see and even then 'trust' that to be true.
Real History scrubbed / rewritten? but the Spirit of Truth, Love continues to speak to those who are 'made' to hear :)

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

your last words are the most prosaic.
listen,
to your heart.
it knows.

The Truth has to written God's Qualities on our hearts or we're under the deception and lies of the adversary.
Brings these to mind:
“And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:” Ez 11:19
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ezekiel-11-19/
or we'll be living and operating w/ this one and not even know the difference:
“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” Jer 17:9

(1) Show this thread