Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

this is from jan 2023

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

She doesn't care.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Been saying this for years lmao

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray he is right 🙏

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

He's NOT right.
This was a CIA PSYOP, Hope.
You can thank Michael Flynn for the cognitive dissonance.
I pulled my head out of my anal cavity two years ago. Some of us are here to help you all do the same.

https://youtu.be/N3zf9q8mbWs?si=w54QrY6NYEIHDY1r

Favored Nations The Setup Official Music Video - YouTube

New Favored Nations music video for our song "The Setup" that was featured in Grand Theft Auto 5.

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I pray... I pray... its gotten so intense out on the front line...

The only thing is constant prayer... over and over...

I walked into a corrupt police station last niught and they misheard my name and called me HEAVEN... I walk into police stations and they start referencing Heaven...

Is that comms? It feels like comms...

Thank you, God! 💖✨️🙏✨️💖

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

I'm with you Susie. Thank you, God.

The Chevron case is like a tasor to corruption... Its a death blow for lawfare... a lot of front line corrupt agents have had their diplomatic immunity threatened.. they cant now just make up spin to riun lives and manipulate societol outcomes using witchcraft...

Thats kind of how I see it... so this is going to rattle a lot the headless chickens who have been exploiting legal rhetoric... and they knew they could always spin the rhetoric to justify their wrongs... now they wont be able to do that.... or if they do it can be challenged more easily..

SO these little video is a good timing fit for the chevron case...

(1) Show this thread