(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response memes matter to her Publication

I believe a lot of Pedo's fled to Greece after Trump won. RIH Hanks

I think they made these pedo Islands over eons and inherrit the tunnel systems and homes. I think they all do new [projects] and continue their war against God and Jesus, and furthermore not "just" feed💀
I truely think they addicted to humans and Adrenachrome, and cant stand daylight like vampires. Greece is not far from Sahara dessert, alot of calimare, meaning sand in the air creating a filter over the sunlight. Real war is subterrainain. Anywhere they have housing there is tunnel systems going from eachother and countries near by. Greece still has nazi Islands. I visited one once,i was shocked 😂☝️i think greece have Christ bloodline and welcomed næzies real ones ☝️not the jews that took the cloak and recked havoc..still is..they always need a scapegoat

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it