#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Everything Is So Dead And So Cold πŸ₯Ά/ Lord Jesus Christ Please Come For Me πŸ™πŸ₯Ί/ Powerful Beyond Belief / Please Fix The Bread And Tidy Up The Ship Q 🚒/ Once Bitten Twice Shy / Myk Hyn Raw / Rise And Return To Jesus / King Of The North And Queen Of The South Meet In The Middle πŸ”₯🧊/ Give Me Back My Identity 🀬/ Mystery Of The Holy Grail ⚜/ The Way Is In The Heart ❀/ Its Very Interesting 🧐/ A Big Wow 😯/ Jesus Is Yes Us / Decode New Born King And Queen To See / I Got An Ace Card Comin Down On The Rocks πŸͺ¨/ The Chosen Is Trapped In Insanity 🀑/ I Mirror Your Subconsious πŸ‘/ Worked His Ass Off For This Family / Having Children Is Saving The World / The Source Of Creation Mary Magdalene / With Him Are The Keys Of The Unseen πŸ”‘/ I Let Go And Let God Goodbye Take Care Now / The Filling Of The Soul With Light
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=just%20taking%20a%20dipfrom%20a%20high%20altitude
339-933
2034-4302
TS 13:03 - 1:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Taylor Swift - New Romantics (Taylor's Version) (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Watch the official lyric video for β€œNew Romantics (Taylor's Version)” by Taylor Swift, from β€˜1989 (Taylor’s Version)’.Buy/download/stream β€˜1989 (Taylor’s Ver...