Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Tmaga Amaga

Only people mentioned by @Tag456 in this post can reply

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication

Of course I had never heard of the numbers of Germans killed, or why, but it fits right in with the altering of history and textbooks I already knew about.
The thing that isn't mentioned in this article and it would have made the topic too broad, but I see no way that a group of humans alone could have grabbed this kind of power and pulled off this kind of plan on the rest of humanity. They had to have dark powers behind them and technology the rest of humanity never knew about until recently when a small percentage of us have become aware.
Msy it be the time for the dark to be brought to light and justice.
πŸŒπŸ’žπŸ’«