Only people mentioned by @QuietNoMore in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Things happening to people in my circle who took the shot. DIL's father died 1 year after his shot. He already had heart problems. Maybe he shouldn't have taken the shot even though the "authorities" were saying he was high risk. The family believed it. DIL's mother 1.5 years after her shot diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. Double mastectomy + 6 months chemo & 2 weeks radiation. She's not the same person anymore from the one who started her cancer journey. Terrified that my son & their kids, who thought they were "saving Grandpa," will develop problems. Yesterday, a friend announced he now has liver cancer. Today, DIL's sis-in-law (her brother's wife) had a stroke, blood clot to her brain. They did emergency surgery but can't remove clot due to risk to brain. Both these people had the shot. Frontline doctors were saying 2-3 years after taking shot they will have problems--death, cancer, chronic illness. Eerily, right on schedule. I feel like I'm watching them get picked off.

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

It sounds right, however, would you please post where this data is sourced from?
I'd like to send to a few sheeple, and the first thing they'll ask is where it came from.
Thanks