Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It's all in the footwork! Good thinking O Great One! LOL

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Gotcha! Well thats awesome...I heard there is supposed to be a literal BOOM in July an "unimaginable" event...an "unthinkable" event...We shall see...Make sure your house is in order Anon...Things are about to get rocky for the next 5 months "transition" period as Trump said...Take care! JVBanon

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Yes, I heard that is the case, and I did hear Trump say "transition period," which means it is, in fact, shifting. I made a post yesterday regarding what the remote viewers have forecasted. Thank you for the heads-up though. Not everyone is aware of what is coming :)

(1) Show this thread