Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Throughout my life I have witnessed great acts of kindness and selflessness, everywhere.
That is Humanity. Good is Human Nature. That is just WHO WE ARE.

The wrongs, the evil...
those come from things INHUMAN.

"Have faith in Humanity." -Q

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

He must have joined the illuminati.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Simple fact is no member of the Illuminati would ever post anything that praises Women and especially praises Moms, let alone anything that shows that Men should care for, support, defend and love their Wives infinitely, because all Illuminati are WOMEN-HATING SCUM. The Illuminati loathe & hate Women, because Women are the ultimate of God's Creation, bringing the Love & Light of our Sacred Children into this World, which is BTW the World that the Illuminati and other Secret Handshaking scum no longer control.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

😐First time I've been responded to and simultaneously blocked. Odd. 😐

(3) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

I wish all men loved their wives like this man does.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So thoughtful and pure love!! Hope the have so many unforgettable good times in their new home. Just beautiful🥰

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Simply beautiful!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Beautiful moments delivered by a loving husband💞

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Wow!!! No words.....💗💗

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💧

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Memories: pizza on the floor! I remember those days!