Ok, lets do this old school...we need to rebuild all partiots. Drop a comment, like this post and SHARE SHARE SHARE so we can get every single one of us connected and reconnected. Help each other because that is what we are all about. WWG1WGA!!

Only people mentioned by @Angelzplay in this post can reply

Southern Orange County, CA 🗽PATRIOT.FOOTSOLDIER.TRUMP. MAGA.LOVEROFAMERICA.🇺🇸🇺🇸

Welcome all!
@Amandapear

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Right on ... i found out about this site and joined it to reconnect with Patriots, starting all over here after Twitter locked me out and lost thousands of followers.
I follow all Patriots!!
We need to stay connected great things are getting ready to happen.
GOB BLESS America 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response American Patriot to his Publication

let's reassemble Patriots!

(1) Show this thread

Isaac Kappy, Seth Rich. Never forget.#wwg1wga#godwon#PRECIPICE

The land of the free, fighting for my father through jesus christ, my country and our president Donald j Trump WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE 🕊

PATRIOT'S I love you all and even though its us vs those who seek to destroy us. i hold my head up high with pride as we fight on this digital battlefield together. We have stood tall peacefully protesting, getting involved with election and have shown the world would it is to be a patriot. When they tried to divide us through hate love brought us all together. God bless 🇺🇲 & God bless PATRIOT'S WORLDWIDE

Patriot Plumber, going to show em how to drain the swamp

I’ve got MAGAtude!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Good evening America loving people!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

some of you remember me from twitter And Facebook. Same Name Same Badge, Always Deplorable

WWG1WGA 💕🇺🇲🍿💫

MAGA, searcher of truth, waiting for 23, WWG1WGA

wwg1wga

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana here!@SirHuckleberry

MAGA, searcher of truth, waiting for 23, WWG1WGA

wwg1wga

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

Rebuild our Patriot family!

Hardcore Conservative Christian, Pro Life, Pro Gun, Marriage = 1 man 1 woman

101% red blooded conservative patriot.

Hardcore Conservative Christian, Pro Life, Pro Gun, Marriage = 1 man 1 woman

101% red blooded conservative patriot.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

I follow back all patriots 🙏 liked and shared

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

I follow back all patriots 🙏 liked and shared

Constitutional Patriot. Anxiously waiting for the storm to fully roll in. Proudly deleted from Twitter 5 times now.

I lost my 5th account on twitter yesterday. Must have been something I said 😂 I take it as a badge of honor now. lol

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Big *D* to his Publication

😭I lost 35K this weekend.

(1) Show this thread

Those who are unaware are unaware of being unaware. Freedom does not come with a price. It comes with the dispelling of illusions. WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

twitter account suspended

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

I think everyone will end up going down this week. Glad you're here!! I loved your tweets :)

(1) Show this thread