Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
ol_ cowboy

Crisis Actors participating in Psychological Operations to subvert the Constitution, the American Republic, and/or to deprive the American People of In-A-Lienable Rights could be held accountable.

CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
Sec.
2381. Treason.
2382. Misprision of treason.
2383. Rebellion or insurrection.
2384. Seditious conspiracy.
2385. Advocating overthrow of Government.
2386. Registration of certain organizations.
2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally.
2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war.
2389. Recruiting for service against United States.
2390. Enlistment to serve against United States.

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=%2Fprelim%40title18%2Fpart1%2Fchapter115&edition=prelim

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

should be held accountable

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Wonderful news!!!!
Crisis actors are terrorists.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It's just the LAW.
It says what it says.

(1) Show this thread