Great interview from start to finish!

Even if you don't like RFK Jr.'s politics, this is compelling in so many ways. He talks about his uncle and father, and the CIA. And about a strange dinner he was invited to with DS players. And he shares what happened when President Trump invited him to be a part of his first administration and what went wrong. Metaxas brings up the fact that everyone had different ideas during the initial COVID days of what to do. And we know President Trump has already said he trusted some of the wrong people. Metaxas asks him if he would be part of Trump's 2nd admin. His answer is interesting. RFK Jr. is a good man. But he seemed to have been hurt and maybe felt humiliated, so pray he lets that go and for relationships to mend. And for him to trust the right people. (Personally, I think Pompeo was not being honest with him.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhXVOZLjFJQ

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - America: Past, Present, and Future - YouTube

Host Eric Metaxas welcomes lawyer, activist, and Independent Presidential candidate Mr. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to the Socrates in the City stage with a standi...

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Who can put a party on exposing big pharma and other corruption at the highest levels?
What's not to like about him
Personally one of my Dave's of all time
Just sayin.
☺️

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

He's a hero to humanity in my book. ;) 💙
Just wish he and Trump would make amends.
Would be a powerhouse team.
There are differences but if they worked together somehow, would be amazing.

(1) Show this thread