Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Warning.
Some heavy stuff we saw maybe 3 yrs ago is surfacing again. Just so you know & can quickly pass over if you need to.

I’m NOT posting it here. We’ve all read it. The ‘ritual’ performed by HB with other notables being served by him.

The tsunami is coming. This is the birthing of the Truth for the Normies. I hate it for them. We had years to digest what they’re about to digest in weeks or months.

God gave Anons brave hearts for a reason.
Frog shaped life preservers we are.
🐸

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

HB??
Who is that?
When will they be hit with the facts?
Do you know?
I need to console my mom.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

GHB

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

TY.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

GHB = George Herbert Walker Bush?

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I don't know about the ritual he was involved in. I thought it was HRC . . . Thanks.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

She was there for this too, if the account is accurate.

(1) Show this thread