For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Everyone probably thinks President & CIC Trump is talkin' 'bout this past week's SCOTUS decisions.
I think he's actually talkin' 'bout A VERY OLD SCOTUS DECISION.
"1878 old":

"fraud vitiates everything"
98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878
United States v. Throckmorton

It's much bigger than CHEVRON, and Chevron is HUGE.
98 US 61 pretty much covers everything: INVALIDATING...

- Biden's fraudulent election & fraudulent administration (along with all fraudulently elected officials and their admins).
- Fraudulent "agencies & departments" formed extra-constitutionally by unelected swipe of a pen. (Actually, they are mostly foreign-owned "corporations" and therefore are frauds.)
- BAR Association lawfare & Masonic Admiralty Courts, which usurped our Common Law System, another fraud starting in about 1939.
- All extra-constitutional legislation passed since 1871-Present, which means pretty much everything.

EVERYTHING MEANS EVERYTHING!
It's just Beautiful.

https://t.me/JFK_TV/

All capital letters in Trump's post:

THE SUPREME COURT DECISION IS A MUCH MORE POWERFUL ONE THAN SOME HAD EXPECTED IT TO BE. IT IS BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN AND WISE, AND CLEARS THE STENCH FROM THE BIDEN TRIALS AND HOAXES, ALL OF THEM, THAT HAVE BEEN USED AS AN UNFAIR ATTACK ON CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S POLITICAL OPPONENT, ME. MANY OF THESE FAKE CASES WILL NOW DISAPPEAR, OR WITHER INTO OBSCURITY. GOD BLESS AMERICA!=3326

I had to do a couple lines at a time as gematrix.org couldn't handle the whole post at once.

💧3326

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Auntie_M 369, click on at the bottom under it