THIS right here is what pisses people right the fook off! Stop this sick and twisted vulgarity in front of innocent children!!!

Straight men have penises also. If they expose themselves publicly, especially in front of children, they would usually face Indecent Exposure charges, if not worse with children involved.

Why would a homosexual’s penis not come under the same purview?

Fully naked men ride their bikes through Seattle Pride and fully expose their genitals to kids.

Trans ‘woman’ jump and dance while jiggling their gonads.

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I just can't....

People getting suspended on Tiktok for posting videos of men orally gratifying one another at the parade… next to a child. These are the END TIMES (for them).#GodWins

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

What needs to happen is Seattle and San Francisco need to fall into the ocean. It would solve a lot of problems.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

I think any parent or guardian of the children that were dragged to this perverse parade should face consequences too