Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Many who are dead appear to be alive!
Many who “died” decided to take on new identities to avoid the Cabal/Globalist/illuminati from murdering them!
You are watching a movie, that is about to get very interesting, very soon!
#FutureProvesPast
#darktolight
#TheGreatAwakening
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ☮️🌎

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I see some people I know: Rush Limbaugh(Morrison), Veronica P. Wolski (Marilyn Monroe), Morgan Freeman (Jimi Hendrix), OnDine deRothschild (Lady Diana), Where's Elvis (Rev. Bob Joyce), Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant, Isaac Kappy (Yes, he's alive), Vincent Fusca (Short version - John Denver). This is going to be EPIC!!!

Only people mentioned by @zeffwood in this post can reply

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

He wrote a song called Light on. I got to hear David Cook sing it in person. One of my favorites. I see the meaning behind it now. I think hes still alive

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication

Your lips to God's ears.

(1) Show this thread

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

And, his best friend Chester Bennington - AKA John Podesta's Son.