Only people mentioned by @astralshoes369 in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

Sad for the 2 children of husband & wife- Savanah Guthrie & Mike Feldman- as they will have both parents in jail for many years.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

She wasted her money..we all know now.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

Unfortunately there are still a lot of uninformed people that still believe their garbage! With all the available info it’s hard to believe, right?!

(1) Show this thread

Christian wife, mother, daughter and grandmother! Retired Texas paramedic. Conservative supporter of 1A & 2A WWG1WGA

Good! Maybe someday we can actually get truth from our media!

Christian wife, mother, daughter and grandmother! Retired Texas paramedic. Conservative supporter of 1A & 2A WWG1WGA

Good! Maybe someday we can actually get truth from our media!

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

Im surprised I didnt see Lester Holt's picture. i cant stand him.

she aure paid a lot of money just to lose

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

a whole lot of dudes that sufder from lps...and a whole lot of "women" that wished they had dicks....

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Amazing how many people are so willing to sell out for fortune and fame!!