#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My Dr just retired. So did the one before him.
Something is happening in Med field.
NOT that I go anymore, keep getting letters of retirement in the mail.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

My mom's doctor is retiring the end of this summer but he is past the age of typical retirement. How old is your doctor? Definitely fishy if he is young.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

one of them in 50's. Forced me to wear mask in his office after diagnosing me with copd. Never returned. Other one was closed down by Med board after treating patients with ivermectin. He was a GOOD Dr

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Oh no that is awful they shut down the ethical doctor that was prescribing Ivermectin. That other doctor was crap forcing you to use a scamdemic mask while knowing you have COPD

Other than that day, I never wore one

Awesome! I must admit I wore one early on before I realized what was going on. Once I realized it was a scam, I went maskless. I reluctantly wore them in the medical facilities for appointments. I wish I could say I was like you. At least I was able to defy the mandate for a good while. Usually, I was one of two people in the entire store without a mask. I was always thrilled when I would see another person without a mask.

Me too,
My husband was Sherrif at this time. I woke up and asked him if he was enforcing this? He said NO it's not a law, it's a mandate. (suggestion). so i never wore one.

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

That is awesome that your husband knew that the mask mandate was not a law.