"WHY AM I NOT RESPONDING TO EVERYTHING.

I am "slowly" learning that I don't have to react to "everything" that bothers me.

I'm slowly learning that I don't have to hurt those who hurt me.

I'm slowly learning that perhaps the "ultimate" sign of maturity is to walk away instead of getting even.

I'm slowly learning that the energy I need to react to every bad thing that happens to me drains me and prevents me from seeing the bright side of life.

I'm slowly learning that not reacting doesn't mean I'm okay with things, it just means I choose to "rise" above them.

I choose to take the "lesson" he gave me and learn from it. I choose to be the "bigger" person.

I choose my "peace" because that's what I "really" need. I don't need any more drama. I don't need people making me feel like I'm not good enough. I don't need fights and arguments and "fake" relationships. I'm slowly learning that sometimes saying nothing says it all.''

continued in comments....

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I'm slowly learning that reacting to things that upset me gives someone else power over "my" emotions.

I can't control what others do, but I can control how I react, how I deal with it, how I perceive it, and "how much of it" I want to take personally. I'm slowly learning that most of the time these situations say nothing about me and a lot about the other person.

I'm slowly learning that even if I react, it won't change anything, it won't make people suddenly love and respect me, it won't magically change their minds.

Sometimes it's better to just let things go, let people go, no to fight for closure, no to demand explanations, no to chase answers and no to expect people to understand me .

Enough words for the wise."

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

OMGosh! You have no idea how I struggle with this. I needed to see this, this evening! Thank you and God bless you😘

(1) Show this thread