#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Accidental Star Discovery 🌟/ I Thy Humble Servant πŸ™/ I Put A Lot Of Messages For You Here ✍/ Untold Story God Jc / My Life Is Syncronized / The Bird Is The Word And Its Freed 🐦/ The Resonant Frequency Of Humans DNA 🧬/ Prodigal Son Has Returned Im Alive / I Surrender My Love πŸ’“/ Im Alive Here Forever πŸ‘‹/ Oblivious To The Presence Of God πŸ™„/ The Lord Communicates Through Numbers Q ✨/ Youre My Only Hope πŸ₯ΊπŸ™/ Get Over Yourself / Mothergoddess Jesus Christ / Highest Level Gematria Truth MQ / Deliver Me From The Oppression Of Man / The Hidden Key Code Of God πŸ¦ŒπŸ”‘/ Its Going To Be Biblical / These People Are Sick 😫/ Sofia Sees V Code Cracked / I Want To See You πŸ‘€/ Find The Hidden Meanings 🧐/ Angels Everywhere πŸ˜‡/ I Want You Here πŸ˜₯/ Hello George R WinsπŸ†/ Heaven WinsπŸ†/ Search For Myk Hyn Is Truth / Magick In The Numbers πŸͺ„βœ¨
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=woulda%20coulda%20souda
192-291
1152-2511
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong’s Concordance

Greek - lack of restraint
Hebrew - Evil-Merodak, a Babylonian king

Greek - Amplias, a Roman Christian
Hebrew - Achjan, an Israelite

Greek - Damaris, an Athenian woman
Hebrew - Besodejah, an Israelite

Greek - to cleanse, purge, purify
Hebrew - smooth

Greek - a dream
Hebrew - a ram

Greek - to let up, slacken, desert
Hebrew - Eliel, the name of nine Israelites

Greek - Athens
Hebrew - then, now, that time

Greek - a schismatic, heretic
Hebrew - Adoniram, an Israelite

Greek - the advent of Christ, appearing, brightness
Hebrew - to change, over turn, overthrow

Greek - deep
Hebrew - treacherous

Only people mentioned by @trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it