🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜œ The actor playing JB deserves an award!

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

ive said this all along.. i see a big award coming when he rips the mask off... what an ending that will be..

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

ingrid 🌟 YES!

It’s becoming easier to 'see' this is ALL a movie to expose the DEEEEEP State Satanists.

The Normies wouldn’t have beLIEved anything that’s about to be exposed without some MAJOR prepping.

SO MANY BIG NAMES, SO MANY CRIMES, SO LITTLE TIME TO WAKE PEOPLE UP.

THOSE GAINING SPOTLIGHT ARE THERE TO BE EXPOSED! πŸ˜‰

EVERYONE WILL BE SURPRISED IN THE END! EVEN 🐸!!!

Everything you’ve been watching, including the 2020 election, January 6th, the impeachments, the indictments, the fake accusations, the felony convictions, the border fiasco and the debates etc., have been, for the most part, elaborate productions revealing corruption at the highest levels.

If you’ve been aware of this... you are commended! You’re a small percentage of awakened people and your wisdom and compassion will help many who are now awakening. 🌟

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

yes i have been aware of some things of basic knowledge for a while now, and i only use two sources, anon.up and judy byington.. its discernment that is what is necessary and for some reason i have gotten better and better as time goes on.. yeah i have jumped too soon on dates a lot and been prepared for whats about to happen for 2 years..not going anywhere.. staying close to home etc. and now feel stu[pid but you never thought it would get worse nd worse and worse... it did!!! but looking at the remarkable changes of the white hats winning in the past few days-so big= i can only see days or weeks before this begins.. i am so glad... i am weary.. of waiting and waiting. but so appreciate what the WH have done for us all.... i am humbled by their work.. the most evil of all and never giving up.. incredible humans. we all owe them our lives and our future...

ingrid πŸŒŸπŸ’— 🌺 🌷πŸ”₯🌟 angel love πŸ’•πŸŒŸ

Truth Social is the BEST! 🌟

THE17thLetter @ the17thletter (JFK Jr.) posted πŸ‘‡ 6.29.2024 @ 11:27 AM

Shine On You Crazy Diamond 🎢
πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/3gHSOBgb02Y?si=9mZvF96EWVMvhpCh

Gematria (language of God) https://www.gematrix.org
πŸ‘‡
Use CAPITALS πŸ‘‡ PinkFloydShineOnYouCrazyDiamond 🎢
(Simple Gematria)

PFSOYCD = 88
Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ = 88
Rise Up ✨ = 88
Gods Plan πŸ’š = 88
May Fifth 11/5 = 88

SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND - 278
(Simple Gematria)

Trump
Gods Plan
What Storm Mr President
Four Hundred Forty Four
Were Taking Over This Year
You Aint Seen Nothing Yet
The Art of Scriptwriting

Qdrops 278 & 955 (for time stamp: 1127)

Q 278 - Dec 06, 2017
HRC tried to cut a deal today.
WE SAID NO.
-Q

Q 955 - March 17, 2018
Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
-Q

>>>>701978
USMC activated.
US (3).

In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it