Just like not everyone wearing Trump gear at the Trump rally I went to yesterday is a Trump supporter, I now don't believe that everyone who says on this platform that they are a patriot and Trump supporter is one. Be on guard, everyone. After some supposedly Christian chick on here chose to misrepresent what I posted regarding my experience yesterday at the rally, and in the process attacked my character and in essence called me a racist without using that word, I am convinced more than ever that there are "plants" in our midst. It's not foolish to trust people -- it makes them a fool for breaking that trust. God sees, God knows, God cares. If your heart is right with Him, it doesn't matter what other people say about you. I have had to fight about so much on this platform because of either people not being who they say they are or because they just don't read well. Anyone with sense can understand what I wrote. Be well and be blessed. I guess I'll block another one. Wow. 😡

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it