If anyone sees this, I could really use some extra prayers for my nephew. Thank you.πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Thank You Everyone! πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’•
Continued prayers appreciated!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™ in Jesus name

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Novacks nephew in your Divine Mercy. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Prayers for your nephew:
Please God, in Jesus' name, be with 'Novacks' nephew and please perform a miracle for him.
Thank you God, thank you Jesus.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers πŸ™πŸ»and πŸ’•

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

Prayers and hugs sent πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

πŸ’—πŸ’•

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

Sending love and prayers πŸ™πŸ’™