Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Story time: when I had my awakening I was so full of our creator’s love that I was overwhelmed & oozing energy❣️
Don’t get me wrong it was marvelous but I needed to release it or I was gonna be shipped to the wacky farm, lol, funny but also cray cray!
I was trying everything to just have a normal day at that point, so a friend suggested I go pp on a tree, I know it sounds odd…right?, but that nite I did it!🥴😀
Funny as this sounds, I was apologizing to the tree for urinating on it, lol, sometimes I think I should write a book on my antics, but lo & behold, that frickin loving tree pulled me to it & I immediately felt the over abundance of energy being released! Soooo…I love trees, they are our friends & they gave me relief when I needed it the most❤️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

That is so Cool! TY for sharing!!! Absolutely Amazing!!!😊

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Funny timing. I spent yesterday photographing them. I will share later.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

😊I love trees and look forward to seeing those pics!!! TY for sharing!!!💛

(1) Show this thread