"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I finally got to my very first Trump rally! Made it to Chesapeake, Virginia, to join many others. The weather was beautiful: in the 80s with a cool breeze. It was outside on acres of farmland, but some of us were stopped just as we were about to move to the Secret Service line under a tent. They told us it was out of their control, even though there seemed to be space. Where we were was like being in the back row of a big place, but the tent prevented us from seeing much. We could see part of POTUS on the two side screens, but we couldn't see him in person. But we could hear him. And we could see what was going on. When he started speaking, a massive amount of people, maybe 1,000, started leaving. Most were wearing Trump gear. My guess was that they were paid plants. I asked a S.W.A.T guy near us. He said yes, they were plants & that they are at all political rallies. & because they had already taken down the screening machines, we couldn't get in. They're disgusting.😠

I wanted to add this. Normally, I don't notice ethnicity. I wasn't raised to see color. I've had friends all my life of different hues. :) And it's been wonderful! Sometimes stupid people along the way have said, "I thought you believed Jesus was white like you." (WTHeck?) Actually my DNA says I'm many different things, just like most people. My point in saying this is that ever since the "liberal whites" have acted so crazy, I notice now who's doing the craziness. On the long walk to the rally area, people of all ages -- from babies to the elderly with canes, which made me want to cry, as they were determined to see their president -- walked together. And there were people of all hues. African Americans, Hispanics, Asians, Caucasians... Even saw a "Vietnamese for Trump" truck! But the ones I saw leaving, the at least 1,000 people pouring out, were all white. Unless I missed some, all I saw were white. Disgusting white libs or TDS idiots. Must be miserable to be them.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Because I'm getting ready to block this person, I want our back-and-forth "on record." If someone's going to misrepresent me and attack me for something I did not say or do, I will defend myself. Every. Single. Time. πŸ˜ πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯Don't mess with me, or I will mess with you.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

You have my support also!

Donald J. Trump is my President. JFK Jr LIVES!!

Sorry you have to deal with this, Patriot Sam! You have my support. :-)

(5) Show this thread