Had a conversation mid-day today with my Republican, prepper, NORMIE, jabbed brother-in-law about Biden.
First off, he evidently doesn’t believe it’s a fake Biden, but he does believe Michelle or Mike is going to be Biden’s replacement.
Conversation jumped the rails when talking about the government or FEMA involvement in black ops. He said armed Citizens would be the stop need to prevent that. Then I Ttold him the real reason they kept conservatives hyper sensitive about gun rights? I told him if the population was SOLELY focused on protecting their gun rights that meant they were distracted, weak in other areas & vulnerable to more subtle methods of attack, such as everyone lining up for Covid jabs in a PLANDEMIC designed by the very people Conservatives say want to disarm them for malevolent reasons.

FIRST TIME IN 43 YEARS HE EVER SHUT UP DURING A DEBATE WITH ME. And he actually walked out the door to collect himself before coming back into my husband’s office.
🔥

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Nice job on reaching through his cognitive dissonance. It's nearly impossible to do.

MAGA are well intended normies. They still can't see it.

Gun rights are a comforting illusion. "As long as we have our guns; we can still hold back tyranny in an emergency."

In a world of microwave warfare, guns are like an asses jaw. If we aren't simply cooked where we are standing, the 5G towers will manipulate our BAN (body area network) to change our thoughts or shut off our hearts. Once the kill grid is fully enabled, we won't have any options at all.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

You are doing the Lord’s work with him.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I need hazard pay. 😂

(1) Show this thread