Mockingbird at work. Just happened top see these two News Channels on YT with the exact same titles but I am guessing 100's if not 1000's of affiliates across the country had the same video and title. One is in NC the other in Tennessee. Now perhaps TND is the one who suggested the title as it is their video but interesting enough if you go to TND channel to see if the title was the same there and this video is not there at all. I watched the video all the way through and it was actually quite good and unbiased. They even showed video footage from the murdered 12 y/o girls funeral after Trump brought the subject up in the debate. I don't recall seeing them point out how Trump was 'misleading' at any point in the video so not sure where the title that was designed to defame Trump originated but I can guess the DNC had a lot to do with it.

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAN MARTIN, click on at the bottom under it