Today I feel worn out.
Like many of you, I've had to deal with the consequences of withdrawing from the system.
Stopped watching Tv, stopped vaccinating, stopped sending the kids to school, withdrew from organized religion, started cooking 98% of my own food from scratch, researched and stood up for biblical earth cosmology (and was almost divorced over it), stopped relying on doctors and dentists, started easing off the pagan holidays, started trying to tell people things I knew that they didn't, and researching things others claimed to know that I didn't.
I've been mocked, ridiculed, chastised, called insane, narrowly escaped being committed (20 years ago when it started), reported to DCF for not vaccinating and honeschooling, cut off from intimacy with my husband, and more.
Only to have some snotty-nosed "Truther" 10 years my junior call me a liar because I challenged his beliefs in trying to bring the truth to him. Am I done now? When, Jesus, am I off the mission?

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it