Tues. 25 June 2024 MarkZ: “I am getting inundated with bank contacts telling me to expect that things have already started, but coming to fruition in banks after July 4, with a rollout in the days immediately following – around the 6th and 7th. That is the rumor. Remember that we don’t know the timing. I am sure getting a heck of a lot from the banking side that things are now moving quickly and that is what they are preparing them for.”
• Wed. 26 June 2024 Frank 26: Iraqi Prime Minister Al Sudani and his team went to the US Treasury and delivered the monetary reforms that Sudani would implement for RV and RI of the IQD. That was the reason they were reforming the banking sector, which would increase the value of the Iraqi Dinar.
• Wed. 26 June 2024: NESARA GESARA – The Cry for Restitution and Justice: The Shocking Truth About Our Stolen Wealth and the Cry for Restitution - American Media Group (amg-news.com)

Only people mentioned by @Ezekiel2_1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ezekiel 2_1, click on at the bottom under it