😂😂 CNN spokesperson calls Michelle Obama ‘Big Mike’. Credit:@PapiTrumpo#Maga4TheFelon#TN3

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

I don’t think this is real. The couple times it shows “him” talking words did not match mouth. Also doubt he would have said I don’t give a sh*t but I also don’t watch the news to know if that’s a normal way to talk on there now. And if he really slipped and said Big Mike he would have moved on and not called attention to it by trying to explain it.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

I think it was real, a real pre-planned "slip up". CNN was using a 2 min. delay and would have edit out of the clip. This was a set up to switch Joe out. Outing Mike needs to be done either way so they are putting it out there to gage reactions and normalize it.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

33% so the Masons thought Biden won. Always 33. You never see 32 or 34.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

yes, that jumped out for me as well! We need a nickel for every 33, 17, 182, 51, 911 we see! ;)

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

😂😂😂... Where did that guy come from? He actually said some thing that were not left leaning. I am sure he and whomever hired him won't be there for long.