"Damnnnn Tucker 🔥🔥🔥

The COVID mRNA Vax from Pfizer has Caused more Injuries than ALL Vaccines in the Last 50 Years, Combined!

• VAC Injuries are everywhere!
— “In the US we’re not allowed to sue… we can sue makers of playground equipment.. gun manufactures, but you can’t sue Vaccine Manufacturers"

• The mRNA Vax from Pfizer has Caused more Injuries than ALL Vaccines in the Last 50 Years Combined!
— and NO ONE in the media has written a story about it

• Pfizer is one of the largest advertisers on Television in the US
— the point is not to sell some weird drug… this is an insurance policy drug makers are buying with big media companies

“I sympathize with you guys where your companies who truly corrupt, but you know that, but you don’t want to deal with it because you’ve got kids and a mortage… I’ve been there, I get it

But let’s be honest, everybody else knows what it is. Everyone else knows how corrupt you are, so there’s a reason why they have contempt for you"

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

This whole speech was excellent, if you get a chance see the whole thing.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Seeing as though M(modified) RNA is a genome sequence of strand that form DNA which in sequence form chromosomes
The entire genetic code of the organism or body your soul resides in.
Quantum = the time date stamp of such code
A copy traceable.
No soul
Quantum time stamped as fake
Do the math
95%
Fake
So easy to see
Elizabeth found fun in the destruction
Lizards and snakes
Slither on their bellies forever.
I'm not making friends tonight
😂😂

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨